Last update : 15th April 2015
Before using the services offered on the Website, you must read carefully this Policy and the Terms and Conditions of Sale of the Website. By accessing and / or using the Website, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agreed to be subject to all the conditions provided in those documents.
2. WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
In the course of your use of the Website and your purchases on the Website, DORO may collect and use the following personal information:
- Information needed for the creation of your account on the Website: first name, last name, email address, phone number, ZIP code and password
- Additional information collected during user navigation: which pages of our website you visit, IP addresses, the type of browser you use and the times you access our website. However, this information is aggregated and is not used to identify you.
- Additional information collected when purchasing: first name, last name, email address, phone number, ZIP code and password]
You may also choose to provide your geographical location, provided we obtain your express consent, in order for you to know where is the closest Doro store
3. HOW WILL INFORMATION ABOUT YOU BE USED BY DORO?
The information we collect mainly allows us to provide you with customized, clear and secure Website, products and services, and notably allows us to:
- Create, use and keep your user account;
- Provide the products and services you have ordered on the Website;
- Provide assistance and solve any problems you faced during the use of the Website or of our products and services;
- Inform you about news and updates of our products and services;
- Personalize your experience of the Website.
- Ask you to give your opinions, to comment or to participate in surveys in order to improve our products and services;
For any other purpose specified when you voluntarily send your personal data in order to comply with applicable regulations and provide our services.
4. HOW WILL WE SHARE YOU PERSONAL INFORMATION?
DORO may share your personal information with third parties operating on its behalf or with business partners.
Your personal information may be shared with other affiliated companies, our suppliers or subcontractors responsible for providing management, hosting, maintenance and administration of the Website and the services and transactions associated with it.
Your personal data will be reported in compliance with applicable law and within the framework of agreements to ensure compliance with this policy.
In addition, we may be forced to disclose your personal information because of a law or a regulation in force, a court order or regulation, or if such disclosure is necessary in the context of an investigation or proceeding, on the national territory or abroad.
5. IN WHICH CASES MAY DORO CONTACT YOU ?
5.1 Information on products and services
DORO may send you information about products, services and business provided by DORO and DORO group companies.
In this regard, we comply with the choices you have expressed at the creation of your account . Moreover, you can always change your choices :
- By configuring the settings for your user account, or
- By sending us an email at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- By using the unsubscribe links in our newsletters or prospecting emails.
5.2 Performance of the service
DORO may have to ask you to provide information on your experiences, which will be used to evaluate and improve the quality of its services. You are in no event and under no circumstances obliged to provide such data.
DORO may also contact you to inform you of any defects and problems related to its services, and to provide you with information on your purchases (for example, notification when the command is sent).
6. YOUR RIGHTS
You have the right to access, correct, and suppress your personal data and to object upon legitimate grounds to the processing of your personal information.
You can exercise these rights by sending an email to the following address: Doro AB, Magistratsv. 10, 226 43 LUND, Sweden, email@example.com.
You can also at any time exercise your right to object to the processing of your personal information for marketing commercial prospection, by sending an email to the following address: Doro AB, Magistratsv. 10, 226 43 LUND, Sweden, firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. PROTECTION OF INFORMATION
We have implemented reasonable technical and organizational measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration or disclosure. However, the Internet is an open system and we cannot guarantee that unauthorized third parties will never be able to defeat those measures or use your personal information for improper purposes.
8. DATA RETENTION
9. TRANSFER OF DATA INTERNATIONALLY
We do not transfer your information outside the EEA.
10. COOKIES AND SIMILAR TECHNOLOGIES
We use the following categories of cookies on our Website:
Category 1: Strictly Necessary Cookies
These cookies are essential in order to enable you to move around the Website and use its features. Without these cookies, services you have asked for such as remembering your login details or shopping cart items cannot be provided.
Category 2: Performance Cookies
These cookies collect anonymous information on how people use our Website. For example, we use Google Analytics cookies to help us understand how customers arrive at our site, browse or use our site and highlight areas where we can improve areas such as navigation, shopping experience and marketing campaigns. The data stored by these cookies never shows personal details from which your individual identity can be established.
Category 3: Targeting cookies or advertising cookies
These cookies collect information about your browsing habits in order to make advertising more relevant to you and your interests. They are also used to limit the number of times you see an advert as well as help measure the effectiveness of an advertising campaign. The cookies are usually placed by third party advertising networks. They remember the websites you visit and that information is shared with other parties such as advertisers. For example, we use third party companies such as Google to provide you with more personalized adverts when visiting other websites.
10.2 Your choices regarding cookies
You may at any time adjust your choices regarding cookies by using your browser settings and may thus to reject cookies from us or from any other website.
For more information about cookies and how to stop cookies being installed, please visit the following website: www.allaboutcookies.org.
11. THIRD-PARTY SITES
Please be aware that other Web sites including sites that may be accessed through our site, e.g., via a hyperlink, may collect personal information about you. This privacy statement does not cover the information practices of those third-party sites linked to www.dell.co.uk or any other site. We use the symbol to mark links to third-party sites.
This policy has been amended for the last time on 15th April 2015.